Help & FAQ
If you need any help with our services please get in touch either via telephone or on-line. Below are some of our most frequently asked questions and answers.
- I've forgotten my login details or can't log in?
- If you cannot remember your user name, please click on Get a user name reminder or if you cannot remember you password please click on Reset your password
You will need to provide your email address to get your user name or your user name to reset your password.
If you still have problems you can try clearing your cookies, you can you our quick tool to clear CFEP cookies.
If you continue to have problems please clear your browser cache as well - please see this external resource for instructions on clearing your browser cache.
- I am being told I have cookies disabled?
- If you are getting this message while at work, you should contact your IT Support and ask them to allow https://www.cfepsurveys.co.uk/ to set cookies.If you are getting this message at home, you should...Check your browser allows cookies from us - for help on this please visit AboutCookies.orgCheck your Anti-Virus software is not blocking cookies from our site - you will need to check with your Anti-Virus Provider on how to do this.Check any Privacy Software you might have is not blocking cookies from our site.Check your firewall is not blocking cookies from our site - you will need to check with your firewall provider on how to do this.
- When can I phone you?
- Office hours are 8.15am - 4.45pm Monday to Friday
- Cancellation policy
- Please see our statndard terms and conditions
- I have lost my: Application Form / Survey Pack / Results
If you have checked with your local delivery office that it is not being held there, please phone us or contact us so that we can provide another pack. There will be an additional administration charge for this which will vary depending on the type and size of the survey ordered.
If you have received an electronic report, we can send another copy. If you have received, or would like a bound hard copy of the report, there will be an administration charge of £15 VAT.
- Confidentiality: General / IT / Website
Our activities are fully within the scope of the Data Protection Act 1998 (CFEP is registered with the Data Commissioner) and we are aware of and closely adhere to our obligations and duties under the terms of this Act.
CFEP has achieved the ISO27001 Data Security Management System.
CFEP Surveys website is hosted behind an industry standard firewall in a DMZ. Communication with the web client is done using SSL, which encrypts the data sent back and forth. The client can verify the security certificate in the normal way or at the bottom of the login page.
- Support Systems
- Having provided questionnaires for, literally, millions of participants we have amassed a great deal of experience to help you get the most from your survey process.
- All surveys are sent with clear instructions for their completion but we would be more than happy to answer any queries you have either by phone 01392 927 005 or you can send queries via our contact us page.
- Foreign languages
- Many of our surveys are already available in languages other than English. However there may be a separate charge for the questionnaire and for translating any returned comments.
- Best way to co-ordinate a survey
- Within all survey packs there are guidelines for completing the survey.