A Few Words About Us
A recommended and experienced UK survey company, specialising in patient and colleague feedback for healthcare organisations.
Client-Focused Evaluations Programme (CFEP UK Surveys) was established in 1995 and since this time has gained considerable experience and expertise in providing patient and colleague feedback to thousands of healthcare professionals in primary and secondary care settings across the UK.
Inspiring positive change, validated questionnaires, flexible operation survey methods, high level repeat business customers, working at Trust, organisational and individual level.
Examples of Our Experience
- GMC Patient and Colleague Feedback Questionnaires: In 2008, together with our research partner, PCMD...
- Out of Hours Benchmark: As the Primary Care Foundation’s survey partner for their national...
- QOF Patient Experience: In 2004 CFEP’s Improving Practice Questionnaire (IPQ) was...
- Long Term Condition Initiative: We worked with The Health Foundation on their Co Creating...
- Helping you identify what information you would find most useful
- Advising on or designing the most suitable survey tool
- Analysing and reporting findings in a clear comprehensive format
- Robust benchmarks – for national, professional status, specialty and regional comparators
- Providing you a baseline in the formulation of strategies for future constructive development
- Experienced staff on hand to support you through the survey process
A Few Words From Our Clients
“Thank you very much for the report. Thanks also for your professionalism throughout the process. I will definitely recommend you to colleagues and use your services in 5 years' time!”
“Fantastic service, got it in time for my appraisal. I will recommend you to all my friends. I am also an appraiser and I find (CFEP) reports easier to navigate, interpret and comment on. ”
“Thank you so much for sending through the survey report. It is of great interest and there is much upon which to reflect. I feel it will be of considerable assistance in my forthcoming appraisal.”