Friends and Family Test for Dental Practice
What is the Friends and Family Test?
"The Friends and Family Test (FFT) aims to provide a simple headline metric which, when combined with follow-up questions, can drive a culture change of continuous recognition of good practice and potential improvements in the quality of the care received by NHS patients and service users."
Taken from NHS England
The Friends and Family Test in Dental practices
The Friends and Family Test is to be introduced into Dental Practice in April 2015 and guidance has just been published here
- Provide an opportunity for people who use the practice to give anonymous feedback using the Friends and Family Test.
- Use the standard wording of the Friends and Family Test with at least one follow up question which allows the opportunity to provide free text, for more detailed feedback.
- Submit data to NHS England - MONTHLY
- Publish the results locally
What we provide:
- A full survey support pack to with all you need to complete the survey by paper and/or online
- Clear and informative reporting - with month on month comparisons (once available) and any comments in full (where applicable)
- 3.Monthly reporting by the 19th working day of the month so that you can upload the data to NHS England by the 12th working day of the month via the BSA Dental Portal
- Full administrative back up
Why choose CFEP for Friends and Family?
We can provide you with a full survey process to meet the requirements which is tried and tested, and as simple and minimally disruptive as possible. Outsourcing the survey means that you don't have to tie up your precious administrative time processing questionnaires and producing reports - we will take care of all of this for you.
If you have used CFEP's services before you will know that we aim to provide surveys from which you gain meaningful and useful information. So as well as being confident that you are meeting the requirements, the feedback can assist you in the development of facilities and services within your practice - improving the environment for patients and staff alike.
DON'T SPEND TIME EVERYMONTH WORRYING ABOUT COLLATING DATA - LEAVE IT TO US TO TAKE CARE OF - AND JUSTAWAIT THE ARRIVAL OF THE MONTHLY REPORT INTO YOUR OWN ONLINE PORTAL
There are two options:
Option 1 is our standard Friends and Family Test - this asks the Friends and Family standard question and provides a comments box asking the patient to explain why they rated you the way they did. It also contains some basic demographic questions.
Option 2 has the standard Friends and Family Test question, provides a comments box asking the patient to explain why they rated you the way they did and also allows you the option to add further questions of your choosing. It also contains some basic demographic questions.