You're at the
centre of all we do.
Constructive, supportive, effective survey services for revalidation, quality improvement and growth for people and organisations.
We're here to help find the right survey for you.
I am a...
Find surveys for...
CFEP UK Surveys – how we help you
Whether you’re a solo practitioner or working on behalf of a healthcare organisation, our 20-plus years of experience in UK healthcare surveys means that we expertly and seamlessly manage the process of gathering patient care information that is accurate and relevant.
After collecting statistically valid evidence, we collate and analyse the data and provide easy-to-understand, meaningful reports and feedback back to you.
Our reports and supporting information enable and empower clinicians and organisations to:
- Understand colleague and patient feedback
- Meet compliance requirements for appraisal and revalidation
- Readily identify strengths as well as areas for quality improvements and opportunities for growth.
We are the experts in healthcare surveys. As pioneers of patient-based feedback instruments, CFEP Surveys is deeply embedded in the UK healthcare sector. Our knowledge of the healthcare system – how it functions, the key governing bodies, and the challenges you face within it – is broad and in-depth.
Our team is experienced, approachable and enthusiastic about supporting you. We recognise the importance of your work and care deeply about individual and national quality improvement goals and revalidation requirements.
We believe that gathering feedback from patients and colleagues is far more than a ‘tick-a-box’ activity. It can have a profoundly positive impact on personal, professional and organisational development, and the overall quality of healthcare across the UK. We take great pride in our role of providing constructive, supportive and efficient survey services to ensure our clients extract maximum value from the process.
“We received excellent service from the CFEP team and would like to thank them all. The results were delivered really quickly without compromising on quality. I will be recommending your service to colleagues.
We have used CFEP surveys for several years now. It is important for us to know how we are supporting patients and what we need to do to improve the experiences for patients.
CFEP surveys play a vital role in gaining patient feedback and provide us with a simple seamless process in order to get this feedback. Our patient feedback was commended by the CQC, this would not have been the case without the support of CFEP.”
Our surveys equip healthcare professionals and medical organisations with the tools and reports to help them meet compliance requirements, put in place quality improvements, generate value and grow.
CFEP Survey’s focus is the integrity of our surveys and the results that they generate. We work with organisations to ensure our questionnaires can be easily accessed and completed. This can be online, text, via paper or by a combination of the different options.
The CFEP Remote Consultations Survey provides patient feedback on telephone and video consultations for doctors including locum and sessional doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals in a variety of settings. It is suitable for individuals and organisations such as GP practices, Primary Care Networks and NHS Trusts.
The CFEP Remote Consultations Survey is based on the CFEP Interpersonal Skills Survey industry benchmark for healthcare professionals, which was used as the source validation for the GMC questionnaire and is suitable for revalidation and for professional development purposes.
The CFEP Remote Consultations Survey:
- Meets the GMC requirements for patient feedback for appraisal and revalidation for doctors
- Fulfils one of the five required pieces of practice related feedback for NMC revalidation
- Provides detailed feedback for professional development across all health professionals in a variety of settings
- Provides healthcare professionals with feedback on their interpersonal skills during telephone and video consultations specifically
- Identifies any areas of poorer performance for improvement and also differentiates at the higher end of the scale
- Provides meaningful feedback enabling reflection and professional development
- Includes questions on the technological aspects of the consultation to highlight issues and improve performance
- Involves a simple process which minimises your need to be involved in the administration of the questionnaires
- Incorporates supportive processes throughout, managed by CFEP’s highly experienced and dedicated team of professionals
- Provides you with thorough and rigorous analysis and an in-depth feedback report which includes extensive benchmarking data
- Includes an annotatable reflection tool to encourage self-reflection and enable personal and professional development
- Provides your personal feedback report and self-reflection tool electronically and confidentially in a PDF for fast and easy upload to your revalidation evidence portfolio
Price: £60 per survey