Dental Practice Questionnaire (DPQ)
The DPQ is the dental version of our well established Improving Practice Questionnaire (IPQ) used in many areas of health care. It has been found to be an extremely useful instrument for a wide range of health professionals as it allows patient feedback to be obtained for practitioners and practices simultaneously. In addition to practice based questions, our Interpersonal Skills Questionnaire (ISQ) is embedded in the body of the questionnaire which allows individual practitioners to receive feedback about their personal care. The ISQ is a long established, extensively validated patient feedback tool.
In this way, DPQ will provide information about all aspects of your practice and has been reported by practice staff as "minimally disruptive" to administer.
How does it work?
- We send you all you need to complete the survey, including a full support pack
- The survey is completed and returned to CFEP
- We provide an informative and easy to understand report
- You use the report to celebrate your successes and target your areas for improvement
What you get
- Clear guidance for completion of the survey
- Full support from a dedicated team
- Quality report designed to stimulate personal development
- Benchmarks to provide an indication of performance
- Advice on how to interpret the report provided
Thinking about revalidation?
Individual clinician results can help Dental Professionals undertake appraisal and prepare for Revalidation.
What our Customers Say
- Thank you very much for the report. Thanks also for your professionalism throughout the process. I will definitely recommend you to colleagues and use your services in 5 years' time!