Patient and Colleague Feedback
About Patient and Colleague Feedback
An integral part of Revalidation and Strengthened Appraisal, patient and colleague feedback enables you to gain valuable insight into how you are perceived as a professional. Including:
- Patient Feedback
- Colleague Feedback
- Self Assessment
Choices for Patient and Colleague Feedback
- CFEP360 Patient and Colleague feedback questionnaires
- used by around 4000 doctors already
- GMC Patient and Colleague feedback questionnaires*
- used by around 2000 doctors already
* As the chosen survey partner of Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry (PCMD) for the General Medical Council (GMC) research into surveys for use in Revalidation, we have exclusive experience with the questionnaires and their administration, as well as holding specialist benchmarks available.
How does it work?
- We send you a link to our secure online portal to complete a Self Assessment and nominate the colleagues from whom you would like to receive feedback (full instructions and guidance are available on the portal) **
- We send you a full survey pack with your patient questionnaires (including guidance for distribution)
- We provide an informative and easy to understand report electronically
- You use the report to celebrate your successes and target your areas for improvement
** As part of our commitment to providing a professional service, we ask you to nominate a Supporting Medical Colleague (SMC) who can, if required, support and discuss the report with you (full guidance available on the portal).
What you get
- Clear guidance for completion of the survey
- Full support from a dedicated team
- Quality, fully integrated report designed to stimulate personal development
- Benchmarks to provide an indication of performance
- Advice on how to interpret the reports provided