Examples of Our Experience
- GMC Patient and Colleague Feedback Questionnaires:
- In 2008, together with our research partner, Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry (PCMD), CFEP was commissioned by the General Medical Council (GMC), to further investigate the properties and potential of the GMC's patient and colleague questionnaires for use in Revalidation of UK doctors. This involved the recruitment of over 1000 doctors across primary and secondary care settings, administering the GMC's questionnaires, advising on, creating and circulating the feedback reports. Our already established processes have since been adopted by the GMC as outlined in their guidance document.
- Out of Hours Benchmark:
- As the Primary Care Foundation's survey partner for their national Out of Hours Benchmark, we have managed the national patient experience surveys. Each round has so far involved working with over 90 PCTs and seeking feedback from approximately 10,000 service users.
- QOF Patient Experience:
- In 2004 CFEP's Improving Practice Questionnaire (IPQ) was approved for the QoF PE2 indicator. In addition, as licensed providers of the only other approved questionnaire, GPAQ, CFEP were a leading provider of these patient surveys - working with over 4000 general practices between 2004 and 2008.
- Long Term Condition Initiative:
- We worked with The Health Foundation on their Co Creating Health Initiative which was a three year demonstration project to provide support for people living with a long term condition. CFEP provided Advanced Development Workshops for clinicians to facilitate patients with long term conditions to self-manage. These workshops were supported by pre and post workshop patient questionnaires - the Patient Partnership in Care (PPiC). The success of the PPiC was the subject of an article published in the Journal of Management & Marketing in Healthcare entitled Patient Partnership in Care: A new instrument for measuring patient-professional partnership in the treatment of long-term conditions. Read more
What our Customers Say
- Dear CFEP UK Surveys Reports Team, Thank you for my recent patient and colleague feedback reports. I would like to thank you all for your help and excellent efficiency in guiding me through the process. Best wishes,