CFEP Colleague Survey
Colleague feedback for doctors including locum and sessional doctors, nurses and midwives, pharmacists, dentists and other healthcare professionals in both primary care and secondary care. A version of the survey suitable for non-medical professionals such as practice managers and administration staff is also available.
These surveys are suitable for both individuals for revalidation and professional development purposes and organisations such as Primary Care Networks, GP practices and NHS Trusts for quality improvement purposes.
The CFEP Colleague Survey:
- Meets the GMC colleague feedback requirements for appraisal and revalidation for doctors
- Is suitable for providing feedback to many other professional bodies including for NMC revalidation
- Is a robust, highly validated survey providing detailed colleague feedback for professional development across all specialities and healthcare professions
- Is designed as a formative tool for professional development and improvement and can identify weaker areas but also differentiates at the higher end of the scale
- Is managed by CFEP via our secure portal to simplify the process and minimise your need to be involved in the administration of the questionnaires
- Incorporates supportive processes throughout, managed by CFEP’s highly experienced and dedicated team of professionals
- Provides you with rigorous analysis and an in-depth feedback report which includes extensive benchmarking data
- Includes an annotatable reflection tool to encourage self-reflection and enable personal and professional development
- Provides your personal feedback report and self-reflection tool electronically and confidentially in a PDF for fast and easy upload to your revalidation evidence portfolio
Platforms and minimum returns
Colleague feedback survey
The colleague feedback questionnaire is carried out online via our secure portal. Participants submit a list of nominated colleagues to us. We then contact each of the colleagues via email and invite them to complete a feedback questionnaire online. We monitor the status of each survey and follow up where necessary to ensure that the colleague survey is completed as swiftly as possible.
A minimum of 12 colleague responses are required to enable a robust feedback report.
The self-assessment questionnaire is completed online via our secure portal. The questionnaire asks the participant to rate themselves against the questions in the colleague feedback questionnaire being completed by their peers. We then provide a comparison table within the report. This displays self-assessed scores against those provided by colleagues to encourage self-reflective practice.
Paper bound hard copy of your detailed feedback report (per participant).
£25 plus VAT
Alternative survey products
We recommend the CFEP360 Patient and Colleague Survey as the complete multisource feedback tool for healthcare professionals. This survey combines the CFEP’s industry benchmark Interpersonal Skills Survey for patient feedback with the colleague feedback evaluation tool and self-assessment questionnaire.
You may also like…
In addition to your digital report, CFEP Surveys provide an additional paper bound hard copy of your detailed feedback report (per participant)
Price exclusive of VAT