CFEP Patient Survey
Patient feedback for doctors including locum and sessional doctors, nurses and midwives, occupational health, pharmacists, dentists and other healthcare professionals. It is suitable for both individuals and organisations such as GP practices, Primary Care Networks, and NHS Trusts.
The CFEP Patient Survey is the industry benchmark interpersonal skills questionnaire for healthcare professionals. It was used as the source validation for the GMC questionnaire and is suitable for revalidation and for professional development purposes.
The CFEP Patient Survey:
- Meets the GMC requirements for patient feedback for appraisal and revalidation for doctors
- Fulfils one of the five required pieces of practice related feedback for NMC revalidation
- Is a robust, highly validated survey providing detailed feedback for professional development across all specialities and healthcare professions
- Is designed to provide healthcare professionals with feedback on their interpersonal skills during consultations
- Helps identify weaker areas for improvement but also differentiates at the higher end of the scale
- Is managed by CFEP to simplify the process and minimise your need to be involved in the administration of the questionnaires
- Incorporates supportive processes throughout, managed by CFEP’s highly experienced and dedicated team of professionals
- Provides you with thorough and rigorous analysis and an in-depth feedback report which includes extensive benchmarking data
- Includes an annotatable reflection tool to encourage self-reflection and enable personal and professional development
- Provides your personal feedback report and self-reflection tool electronically and confidentially in a PDF for fast and easy upload to your revalidation evidence portfolio
Platforms and minimum returns
The patient questionnaire is typically a paper based post-consultation exit survey but is also available online. CFEP provides all the necessary materials including questionnaires, envelopes, a ballot box and guidance notes.
A minimum of 28 patient responses are required to enable a robust feedback report.
Paper bound hard copy of your detailed feedback report (per participant)
£25 plus VAT
CFEP Staff Survey suitable for providing supporting information to meet CQC requirements and providing your practice with feedback from staff on all aspects of their service at an organisational level.
Please ask about pricing to suit your practice.
Alternative survey products
We recommend the CFEP360 Patient and Colleague Survey as the complete multisource feedback tool for healthcare professionals. This survey combines the CFEP Patient Survey with a colleague feedback evaluation tool and a self-assessment questionnaire.
For practices and Primary Care Networks, we recommend the CFEP Improving Practice Survey which is an end-to-end patient experience survey providing feedback on all aspects of your service at an organisational level. This can also be combined with individual clinicians’ multisource feedback and a self-assessment tool depending on your needs.
You may also like…
In addition to your digital report, CFEP Surveys provide an additional paper bound hard copy of your detailed feedback report (per participant)
Price exclusive of VAT