CFEP Remote Consultations Survey
The CFEP Remote Consultations Survey provides patient feedback on telephone and video consultations for doctors including locum and sessional doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals in a variety of settings. It is suitable for individuals and organisations such as GP practices, Primary Care Networks and NHS Trusts.
The CFEP Remote Consultations Survey is based on the CFEP Interpersonal Skills Survey industry benchmark for healthcare professionals, which was used as the source validation for the GMC questionnaire and is suitable for revalidation and for professional development purposes.
The CFEP Remote Consultations Survey:
- Meets the GMC requirements for patient feedback for appraisal and revalidation for doctors
- Fulfils one of the five required pieces of practice related feedback for NMC revalidation
- Provides detailed feedback for professional development across all health professionals in a variety of settings
- Provides healthcare professionals with feedback on their interpersonal skills during telephone and video consultations specifically
- Identifies any areas of poorer performance for improvement and also differentiates at the higher end of the scale
- Provides meaningful feedback enabling reflection and professional development
- Includes questions on the technological aspects of the consultation to highlight issues and improve performance
- Involves a simple process which minimises your need to be involved in the administration of the questionnaires
- Incorporates supportive processes throughout, managed by CFEP’s highly experienced and dedicated team of professionals
- Provides you with thorough and rigorous analysis and an in-depth feedback report which includes extensive benchmarking data
- Includes an annotatable reflection tool to encourage self-reflection and enable personal and professional development
- Provides your personal feedback report and self-reflection tool electronically and confidentially in a PDF for fast and easy upload to your revalidation evidence portfolio
Platforms and minimum returns
This patient survey is conducted online. CFEP provides all the necessary materials including a URL for patients to access the questionnaire via any web browser on any device, information for patients regarding completion of the questionnaire and guidance notes for healthcare professionals/administrative staff.
A minimum of 28 patient responses are required to enable a robust feedback report.
Paper bound hard copy of your detailed feedback report (per participant)
£25 plus VAT
We recommend individuals also undertake the CFEP Colleague Survey – which includes a colleague feedback evaluation tool and a self-assessment questionnaire – alongside the CFEP Remote Consultations Survey, for a complete multisource feedback tool.
You may also like…
In addition to your digital report, CFEP Surveys provide an additional paper bound hard copy of your detailed feedback report (per participant)
Price exclusive of VAT