CFEP Staff Survey
The CFEP Staff Survey is a vital tool for gathering employee feedback from your practice or primary care network team. It focuses on the key areas for your staff, work practices and environment, personal training and development, capacity for change and practice strategy. You are provided with a URL to share with your staff and their confidential responses are submitted directly to CFEP. A professional and comprehensive report is returned to you upon completion.
The CFEP Staff Survey:
- Provides detailed feedback on all aspects of your staff’s experience of your practice or Primary Care Network
- Provides supporting information to meet CQC requirements
- Demonstrates you are seeking staff feedback and reflecting on their feedback for quality improvement opportunities
- Is minimally disruptive to your work/service as the survey process is managed by CFEP
- Provides an end-to-end survey on your behalf as we generate the questionnaires, manage the process and undertake the data analysis and reporting
- Can be administered as a paper survey or via an online portal created for your own survey
- Incorporates supportive processes throughout, managed by CFEP’s highly experienced and dedicated team of professionals
- Can be tailored to measure any particular concerns that you may wish to address within your organisation
- Provides rigorous analysis and in-depth feedback
- Your report is provided confidentially in an electronic format (PDF)
Platforms and minimum returns
This is an online survey provided with a URL to the questionnaire upon purchase.
Upon request and dependent upon the size of the population to be surveyed. As an example, the full process for a practice of 60 staff would be around £500 plus VAT.
For practices and Primary Care Networks we also recommend the CFEP Improving Practice Survey as an end-to-end patient experience survey suitable for identifying quality improvement opportunities and meeting CQC requirements.
Bespoke, customised and new surveys
In cases where none of our existing survey products meet your specific needs, the CFEP Survey Development Team can custom design, build and implement survey and reporting mechanisms to suit. Through our bespoke survey instruments, we’ve helped businesses identify gaps and improvement opportunities in a vast and diverse range of topics. These include (but are not limited to):
- Organisational structure and culture
- Interpersonal and leadership styles
- Business systems and processes
- Employee engagement
- Service delivery
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your staff survey or a bespoke survey for your organisation. We’re experts in survey development and we’d be happy to answer your questions.