CFEP360 Patient and Colleague Survey
Multisource feedback for doctors including locum and sessional doctors, consultants, nurses and midwives, pharmacists, dentists and other healthcare professionals. It is suitable for both individuals and organisations such as Primary Care Networks, Secondary Care settings, GP practices and NHS Trusts.
The CFEP360 Patient and Colleague Survey is suitable for appraisal and revalidation – in fact it was used as the source validation for the GMC questionnaire – and also for professional development purposes.
This survey combines CFEP’s industry benchmark interpersonal skills questionnaire, with a colleague feedback evaluation tool and a self-assessment questionnaire as a complete multisource feedback product for healthcare professionals.
The CFEP360 Patient and Colleague Survey:
- Meets the GMC requirements for multisource feedback for appraisal and revalidation for doctors
- Fulfils two of the five required pieces of practice related feedback for NMC revalidation
- Is a robust, highly validated survey providing detailed feedback for professional development across all specialities and healthcare professions
- Is designed as a formative tool for professional development and improvement and can identify weaker areas but also differentiates at the higher end of the scale
- Is managed by CFEP to simplify the process and minimise your need to be involved in the administration of the questionnaires
- Incorporates supportive processes throughout, managed by CFEP’s highly experienced and dedicated team of professionals
- Provides you with thorough and rigorous analysis and an in-depth feedback report which includes extensive benchmarking data
- Includes an annotatable reflection tool to encourage self-reflection and enable personal and professional development
- Provides your personal feedback report and self-reflection tool electronically and confidentially in a PDF for fast and easy upload to your revalidation evidence portfolio
Platforms and minimum returns
Patient feedback survey
The patient questionnaire is typically a paper based post-consultation exit survey but is also available online. CFEP provides all the necessary materials including questionnaires, envelopes, a ballot box and guidance notes.
A minimum of 28 patient responses are required to enable a robust feedback report.
Colleague feedback survey
The colleague feedback questionnaire is carried out online via our secure portal. Participants submit a list of nominated colleagues to us. We then contact each of the colleagues via email and invite them to complete a feedback questionnaire online. We monitor the status of each survey and follow up where necessary to ensure that the colleague survey is completed as swiftly as possible.
A minimum of 12 colleague responses are required to enable a robust feedback report.
The self-assessment questionnaire is completed online via our secure portal. The questionnaire asks the participant to rate themselves against the questions in the patient and colleague feedback questionnaires being completed by their patients and peers. We then provide a comparison table within the report. This displays self-assessed scores against those of patients and colleagues to encourage self-reflective practice.
Paper bound hard copy of your detailed feedback report (per participant)
£25 plus VAT
CFEP Staff Survey suitable for providing supporting information to meet CQC requirements and providing your practice with feedback from staff on all aspects of their service at an organisational level.
Please ask about pricing to suit your practice.
You may also like…
The CFEP Staff Survey is a vital tool for gathering employee feedback from your practice or primary care network team. It focuses on the key areas for your staff, work practices and environment, personal training and development, capacity for change and practice strategy.
In addition to your digital report, CFEP Surveys provide an additional paper bound hard copy of your detailed feedback report (per participant)
Price exclusive of VAT