GMC Patient Feedback
Patient feedback for doctors including locum and sessional doctors. It is suitable for individuals and organisations such as Primary Care Networks, GP practices and NHS Trusts.
CFEP manage and administer the GMC Questionnaire process with our hallmark rigour and attention to detail. The GMC Patient Feedback survey is suitable for individuals and organisations for revalidation and professional development and organisations for quality improvement purposes.
The GMC Patient Survey:
- Meets the GMC requirements for patient feedback for appraisal and revalidation
- Is a robust process providing detailed feedback for the doctors’ professional development
- Is managed by CFEP to simplify the process and minimise your need to be involved in the administration of the questionnaires
- Incorporates supportive processes throughout, managed by CFEP’s highly experienced and dedicated team of professionals
- Provides you with rigorous analysis and an in-depth feedback report which includes extensive benchmarking data
Platforms and minimum returns
Patient feedback survey
The GMC patient questionnaire is a paper based post-consultation exit survey.
CFEP provides all the necessary materials including questionnaires, envelopes, a ballot box and guidance notes.
A minimum of 34 patient responses is recommended to deliver an appropriate feedback report for GMC revalidation and appraisal.
Paper bound hard copy of your detailed feedback report (per participant)
£25 plus VAT
Alternative survey products
We recommend the CFEP360 Patient and Colleague Survey as the complete multisource feedback tool for healthcare professionals. This survey combines the CFEP’s industry benchmark Interpersonal Skills Survey for patient feedback – it was used as the source validation for the GMC questionnaire – with a colleague feedback evaluation tool and self-assessment questionnaire.
We can also manage the GMC Colleague and Patient Feedback questionnaire process. This provides multisource feedback suitable for both individuals for revalidation and professional development and organisations for quality improvement purposes.
You may also like…
In addition to your digital report, CFEP Surveys provide an additional paper bound hard copy of your detailed feedback report (per participant)
Price exclusive of VAT